Wednesday, September 23, 2009

corner view:: out the car window


corner view:: out the car window

I am excited to see the corner view resume for the fall! This week the theme is out the car window. I must admit that I take a lot of photos out the car window...


To visit great views from around the world visit the other corner views::

jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad, caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, allison, lise, cate, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, aimee, sunnymama, jenell, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, kelleyn, iris, demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, sammi, theresa, cherry b, victoria, kathryn , lisa, liza, juliette, braja, mulot, anne

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colours in the second photo are lovely. :)

Crescent Moon said...

Those are beautiful! I especially like the first one.

Erin said...

The photo of the barn is so familiar and comforting to me and the sunset is just gorgeous. :)

Sarah said...

I've always liked your corner views--a little picture into another part of the USA!

Sara said...

Love that little farm. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! It looks a lot like my corner of the world .... you seem to have a bit more fall color though - or maybe it's just the russet colors of that cool barn ...

Jodi said...

great sun shot. thanks for cv-ing

jane said...

i miss this scenery! lovely!

Ian said...

Deep, rich colours.

Dawn said...

What lovely shots..that first one is so "Fall". We can't wait to leave dry So Cal for our trip to MO in a couple of weeks...we'll be driving home through CO and UT...should get to see some lovely Fall colors by then!

I never twitter anymore, so if you FB let me know. I can direct message you on Twitter with my info.

Have a great weekend :)

Pussnae said...

I love that first one! I'd like to be plopped right down there for a while.

Cherry B said...

What beautiful photos! I loved that the theme required very little work :)

districtdispatch.blogspot.com

Jeannette said...

Red barns....somehow that´s so American to me.
Have a great weekend, Jeannette

ln said...

So beautiful, I wish I can see such a landscape one day.